- Processing of all common types of wood: beech, beech heartwood, oak, red alder, walnut, maple, ash, etc.
- Wide range of materials: cut timber, laminated wood, rectangular beams, wood veneer, MDF panels, plywood, chipboard
Production with modern, high-performance machinery:
- cutting machines, bending machines, four-side planer, 5-axis CNC machines, wood carving and drilling machines, high-frequency gluing machine, vacuum presses, sanding machines, etc.
- Use of precision tools and up-to-date software is standard practice
- Customer drawings can be read directly when supplied in the formats iges, dxf, dug, dwg, solid, etc.
- All operations can then be performed with precision to achieve any desired radii, profiles, borings, edge processing, mouldings or mitres.
Finish and surface
Experienced employees apply the finishing touches in the final sanding and surface treatment. The result is quality that can be seen and felt.
On request, we can varnish your order according to RAL or NCS standards in any way you like.
Packaging and shipping
On request, we’ll package your product sorted according to order (with barcode labels) and deliver it with our truck or send it through a shipping service.